Buying off-plan can very quickly become a real source of stress with its bundle of questions: :
- When signing the sales agreement : "Are the plans for my new home well thought out? Can I request changes, and if so, at what cost? What does the reservation contract commit me to? Can the price change?"
- During the construction phase : "I am asked to choose the finishing materials, what should I do? Is there still time to request changes? How do I deal with delays? Is it possible to change my mind about the layout? The contractor talks to me about technical details and I do not understand anything. What do I do if I identify a problem?"
- At the handover of the keys: : " Has everything been done correctly? How can I be sure that my new home meets all the requirements?"
You are probably asking yourself these questions and many others..
We can accompany you during this important stage of your life thanks to our partnership with Immopass, the first technical inspection body for real estate in Luxembourg.
Benefit from a complete offer thanks to the insurance of your credit and your future property as well as a personal support by a building expert.
- Free Home insurance during construction
- Support from insurance and construction experts.
- A complete package of services at preferential rates (RBI, ImmoPass, Insurance).
Thanks to the ImmoPass - Bâloise package, you can benefit from a preferential rate of -25% on the ImmoPass offer which includes:
- Objective advice on the plans by an experienced architect.
- Technical assistance on request during construction.
- Assistance during the preliminary acceptance of the property / handover of the keys.
- As a bonus, ImmoPass offers you a 1-hour interview with an interior designer.
Benefit from the Remaining Balance Insurance to cover your mortgage.
Do you want to know more about this service?
Simply fill out the form below to be contacted by our services.