The customised solution to optimise your supplementary pension plan
Offer your employees or a section of them a supplementary pension plan and give them the opportunity to enjoy tax advantages.
Any company concerned about the well-being of its staff wants to offer a plan to provide for retirement and death or disability.
Our experts can offer you:
- A benchmark for cover provided in the local market.
- Risk cover based on the personal situation of the employee.
- Innovative investment solutions adapted to current financial markets.
- Easy and efficient online access for employees and human resources staff.
Bâloise takes care of registration and conformity of the plan as well as presentation of the plan to staff.
Modern and innovative investment solutions
Bâloise offers numerous investment strategies adapted to the needs of employers and employees.
The employer can also:
- Offer its employees total freedom to manage their pension savings within a selection of investment funds and a product with guaranteed capital.
- Ddefine certain restrictions in terms of investment in underlying assets.
- Predefine a life-cycle type investment strategy for all its employees.
The option to invest in a product with guaranteed capital is always available.
Policies adapted to the needs of your employees
With Benefit Plan, the employer can offer risk policies adapted to the needs of its scheme members:
In addition to a capital sum payable upon death, the employer can also offer additional capital following an accident, a survivorship annuity and/or a temporary orphan's allowance.
The employer can offer a temporary allowance payable monthly in the case of total or partial incapacity. Exemption from premium payments allows a scheme member to remain covered for retirement and death.
Secure online access adapted to new technologies
Online access for members and Human Resources departments has become an indispensable tool for communication and for dynamic management of your pension plan.
www.ebenefits.lu is a multi-device secure zone providing:
- A zone for sharing documents related to the supplementary pension plan and new regulations.
- Simulators for statutory and non-statutory pensions.
- Teaching and promotional tutorials facilitating dynamic management of pension plans.
Monitoring reports anticipating the requirements of Human Resources departments.
The advantages of your Employee Benefit Plan
- You will ensure that your employees receive non-statutory benefits.
- If they wish, your pension plan members can personally contribute.
- The benefits paid to your employees are tax-free
- Your employees will have access to a secure online area where they can see their personal details and insured benefits.