Any company committed to the well-being of its employees can offer its entire staff one or more types of cover under a Benefit Plan policy.
The premiums are paid by the company and the benefits due will be paid to the beneficiary employees. A Benefit Plan can be arranged in various ways:
- A defined contribution plan: the employer determines the budget he wishes to allocate, either on a lump-sum basis or according to the overall wage bill.
- A defined benefit plan: which offers each of your employees benefits linked to their salaries.
What protection does it provide?
With the Benefit plan, affiliated members can expect …
- Retirement benefits guaranteeing the payment of a lump sum to the member when he or she retires.
- …Death of the member benefits guaranteeing the payment of a lump sum to named heirs
- …Permanent work disability benefits guaranteeing the payment of a monthly income
- …Accident benefits guaranteeing the payment of a lump sum in the event of death or disability.
The advantages of your Benefit Plan
- You will ensure that your employees receive non-statutory benefits.
- If they wish, your pension plan members can personally contribute.
- The benefits paid to your employees are tax-free
- Your employees will have access to a secure online area where they can see their personal details and insured benefits.
Do you have any questions? Our experts are there to advise you