Bâloise Luxembourg covers your civil liability, i.e. your legal duty to repair any damage that you either caused yourself , or that was caused by persons you are liable for (servants) or by things you own.
Public liability insurance for professionals
- Are you a lawyer? A doctor? An architect? An engineer? A company auditor? A chartered accountant? Or are you in a business for which professional liability insurance is a legal obligation?
- Would you like to be covered against any mistakes you might make whilst providing intellectual services?
- Are you looking for a useful extension of insurance coverages such as costs of fee recovery or insurance against risks arising from using the Internet?
- Does the protection of your assets matter to you?
In these cases our bespoke professional liability insurance is your ideal solution.
- Would you like insurance cover tailored to the requirements of your customers' calls for tenders?
- Do your partners request insurance for the United States and Canada?
- Would you like to find out about the Bâloise D&O?
- Is your subcontractors' cover very important to you?
- Would you like more information on how useful extended product liability insurance is?
You do not yet know the Bâloise expansion packs covering risks related to internet, debt collection, object supervision damages, momentary association, product recall or phytosanitary treatment of crops?
Check our different corporate liability solutions.
We will find a response tailored to your needs.
We recognise that every company should be provided with an expertise suitable to its needs. Our experts are at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.Contact us