Public liability insurance for professionals
- Are you a lawyer? A doctor? An architect? An engineer? A company auditor? A chartered accountant? Or are you in a business for which professional liability insurance is a legal obligation?
- Would you like to be covered against any mistakes you might make whilst providing intellectual services?
- Are you looking for a useful extension of insurance coverages such as costs of fee recovery or insurance against risks arising from using the Internet?
- Does the protection of your assets matter to you?
In these cases our bespoke professional liability insurance is your ideal solution.
- Would you like insurance cover tailored to the requirements of your customers' calls for tenders?
- Do your partners request insurance for the United States and Canada?
- Would you like to find out about the Bâloise D&O?
- Is your subcontractors' cover very important to you?
- Would you like more information on how useful extended product liability insurance is?
You do not yet know the Bâloise expansion packs covering risks related to internet, debt collection, object supervision damages, momentary association, product recall or phytosanitary treatment of crops?
Check our different corporate liability solutions.