The different types of construction insurance
Find out on how to insure your construction sites or your new facilities with the different types of construction insurance from Bâloise Assurances Luxembourg. They cover damage caused to your building work and by works done.
Contractor's all-risks, the assembly or 10 Year Guarantee: the choice is yours!
- Looking for cover in line with Article 544 of the Civil Code (neighbourhood disturbances)?
- Do you need a solution should no one feel responsible for the damage caused?
- Would you like to be covered against bad weather?
- Is the owner's liability important to you?
- You will only opt for an all-risks tailored coverage?
Then take out a Comprehensive Construction Site/Assembly and Tests Insurance
- Has an inspection agency supervised the progress of your construction site?
- Do you want to insure your building for another 10 years after its turnover?
- Must this insurance policy relate to the building instead of a person?
- Would you also like to insure the repercussions on uninspected work?
- You are not interested in finding the person responsible for the damage?
Does this apply to you? The 10 Year Guarantee cover is made for you.
At Bâloise, you are sure to receive a personal service that suits your company. Every company has its own specific features so naturally Bâloise will grant you our experts' advice.Contact our experts