Savings and insurance "à la carte"
Life insurance is the ideal way to combine "savings and insurance":
- Various benefit options in case of death.
You invest either exclusively...
- in investment funds or
- exclusively in a guaranteed rate (with possible profit sharing) or you mix and match as you like.
- 6 available investment funds which enable everyone to meet one's needs.
- A wide range of optional additional guarantees, for example in relation to accident, traffic accident, critical illness, work incapacity and hospitalisation to cover you against all hazards in life.
- You can adjust your benefits to the cost of living by opting for a special premium increase clause.
- This life insurance is tax deductible under Article 111 LIR.
* For cross-border commuters who make a tax declaration in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg