Insure your home to suit your needs
With HOME, insurance takes on a new dimension to better meet the specific requirements of home owners and co-owners in Luxembourg.
Whether you want to insure a house, flat, student accommodation abroad, mobile home, garage or whole building, you will have the option to customise your level of coverage with 3 packages: Classic, Comfort and Privilege.
The classic coverage offered by your HOME insurance policy
- Fire and related events: fire, lightning, electrical damage, fallen trees or pylons, etc.
- Weather or natural events: storms, hail, snow, ice, flooding, earthquakes or landslides, etc.
- Theft and vandalism: theft, damage or desecration of graves, etc.
- Water damage
Additional coverage against unforeseen events is also included as standard.
Enjoy customised insurance by taking out a wide range of coverage for your home:
- Insurance for furniture outside of the usual residence
- Breakage of sound and image devices, and computer devices at home
- All-risks leisure items outside of the home
- Third-party liability for private incidents
- Project owner civil liability
- Breakage of technical equipment
For specific needs linked to your occupied property
Remember that we cover, as standard or through optional additional coverage, your mobile devices (headphones, tablet or smartphone), wine cellar, garden furniture and precious objects, etc.
For specific needs linked to your unoccupied property
Is your house or flat currently unoccupied? Is your property designed for a specific purpose (a business use, for example)? You can also benefit from HOME Immo insurance.
The advantages of HOME insurance
- 100% customisable solutions.
- Optional coverage for extra peace of mind.
- A single policy covering your home insurance and third-party liability for private incidents needs.
- No claims? Your premium falls year after year.